Hello, From Mandeville, LA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhayes75

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I am fairly new to diving( Have 8 logged Dives) and always looking for an opportunity to dive. If anyone wants to ever dive the artificial reefs in Lake Ponchartrain (just to wet the fins) message me. This by all means cant beat my recent dives in Cozumel, but will cure the itch. Look foward to meeting new divers here.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Think about getting in a local dive club for meeting new dive buddies!

hello and welcome to the board
:admingreet:

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Hi,
I am fairly new to diving( Have 8 logged Dives) and always looking for an opportunity to dive. If anyone wants to ever dive the artificial reefs in Lake Ponchartrain (just to wet the fins) message me. This by all means cant beat my recent dives in Cozumel, but will cure the itch. Look foward to meeting new divers here.

I live 30 minutes west of you off I-12. I have been wanting to dive in the lake, but never found it that appealing. I can just imagine getting snagged by fish hooks and tangled in monofilament. Anyway, if you want to do some diving, let me know. I go to Florida at least twice a month, but usually to dive caves. I am due to dive the Oriskany this year though.

Where did you do your cert?

I live 30 minutes west of you off I-12. I have been wanting to dive in the lake, but never found it that appealing. I can just imagine getting snagged by fish hooks and tangled in monofilament. Anyway, if you want to do some diving, let me know. I go to Florida at least twice a month, but usually to dive caves. I am due to dive the Oriskany this year though.

Where did you do your cert?
I did my Cert with Seal Sports. We dove the Intake(25ft) and Ms Louise(60ft) out of Destin.

I did my Cert with Seal Sports. We dove the Intake(25ft) and Ms Louise(60ft) out of Destin.

Well tell Rob hello for me then. I just sent another prospect his way a couple of weeks ago. I am still trying to get out on the Oriskany with Rob on the Easy Diver to do a technical wreck dive... one of these days maybe.:)

You should keep up with your early training with Rob at least through Rescue. It will help you understand your limits, feel more comfortable in the water and more confident in your skills and abilities.

Dive safe!

Hi Jhayes75
Welcome to diving and welcome to the Board. You'll find plenty of friends and information here. We hope to hear lots from you.
If you're ever in the Goshen NY area, come and dive with us. We go out almost every day.
Safe Diving,
George
PADI MSDT 33859
Prime Scuba

Back
Top Bottom