Joined up so I can join in!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will White

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all!

I just read a post by someone from "upstate NY"...which is where I'd usually introduce myself as from...but since she's Lake George, she's got me beat! I live in the Hudson Valley. I've been certified for 3 years and just did my first cold water dive this past weekend. I do miss the Caribbean!

I've been enjoying reading a lot of the threads on here and have found some REALLY useful information. I'm looking forward to reading more about treasures people have found and epically trip reports! And pictures, I love pictures!

Hi... sorry I beat you to it. Cold water is all I know. :eek:( I have some pics from Lake George, but sadly... not very exciting. LOL Hope to see you around the boards more.

Welcome to Scubaboard.
The trouble with diving in the Carribean is it makes it hard to dive in my local 50-56F water with its 10-15 feet of visibility considered a good day and the rare 30 feet being excellent.

Again, welcome.

I'd like to dive Lake George some time, I'm just concerned that the visibility will be too low for me to enjoy it. I know it varies, but in general how far would you say the visibility is up there?

Back
Top Bottom