Nob From Arizona looking for ppl/places to Dive w in Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubeneath

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

Well first of all, thanks to everyone in this sport so far....PPL in this sport seem to be very eager to share knowledge, stories, and experiences w/ a newcomer. Thanks !

So onto the import..I am a new diver, as of this message, getting cert'd next weekend however I am looking for others in the Phx metro area who dive, hopefully often, in some kind of water AROUND here (Cant afford Mexico/Cali everyweekend). If so, please drop me a msg, let me know where you go, when, and if you have room to share your local Arizona dive times w/ me. :D

Thank you all !

Last edited:
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
0055.gif

I'm packing for Cozumel, Playa del Carmen and Holbox now but wanted to say Hi anyway...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom1.gif

[/c]

Scubeneath,

I go by the username Arizona. I lived in Arizona a while back and picked up the nickname while working abroad. Make sense? I started diving outside of Arizona, but I am a member of the AZ Scuba section. I am sure you can get hooked up with fellow AZ divers there. I have not been back in years, but do want to dive with Dave and the gang in Point Pleasant some day.

If you ever get the chance, think about diving Thailand. The airfare is the big hurdle but everything else is very reasonable. Glad to help with advice if you need it.

Safe diving,

Arizona

Back
Top Bottom