Southern Lake Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverchet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi
I'm from North West Indiana USA looking for dive boats on South Lake Mich. on Mich/IN boader shore dives ok too. I've done Car Ferry 2 and Tocoma twice this year and the Material Service Barge once. Last year we dove the David dows, the Tocoma and some break walls. Any info would be helpful.

Hi there,

Welcome to :sblogo:

Hi diverchet, welcome to Scubaboard. You will find all the info you need here on this Board!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

welcome aboard

Hey DiverChet, I think I might plan a few group outings with n'pursuit this year. I'm also wanting to go dive the Milwaukee area! BTW thanks for the friend reuest!!

I work most weekends. Let me know when and I'll try to make it. Maybe a night dive Aug. 22nd that should be an off weekend for me.

Hi Diverchet:

i can do weekday dives, and know other people who can too. So as the weather improves, I'm sure we can get a group together to go.

morning chet and welcome to the board. I am sure that you will find lot of information and people to dive with here through the board.

again welcome and happy diving.

Back
Top Bottom