Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm a new one, but have been enjoying scubaboard for several months now. Decided that I just need to jump in and enjoy. Been diving since the mid 70's. Took up photography in the early 80's and have been trying for that perfect picture ever since. Recently gave up film and chnaged to digital - a whole new experience, but it is fun learning all over again. Now I can see the goofs right away and try again. Here's to many days of good diving and enjoyng the calm & beauty of it all.

Attachments

• IMG_3149 copy.jpg
    IMG_3149 copy.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 28
Welcome to the wonderful world of posting here instead of just reading! There are a lot of great people here, have you met any of the Texas Swampers yet? This is a great place to make new friends and meet dive buddy's!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome to the board! Your experience will add to the great level of knowledge already here! I look forward to viewing lots of your dive pictures!

Welcome! We hope you will join us in the Texas Swamp Divers fourm. :wavey:

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom