Hi from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beone

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all or should I say Gidday, just joining the Scubaboard from Australia, hope to read and participate in some interesting threads
regards
Peter

Welcome!Lots of different opinions and then you make up your own mind from what you have learned.

Gidday back mate and glad to see you on board.....don't know what part of Oz you are located in but maybe we'll run into you there.....going to be in Cains and Port Douglas two weeks in October and looking forward to it...booked on Spirit of Freedom and then Calypso out of Port Douglas. Can Not Wait!

Hi, welcome to Scubaboard! I'm another Aussie, I dive around Melbourne. Where abouts are you based?

Cajuncru Diver, enjoy the holiday! I would love to get up that way for diving sometime. :)

Hi Peter ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Welcome to the Board from the "other" Down Under (all depends on your perspective, right?).

Welcome to the Board from the "other" Down Under (all depends on your perspective, right?).

THAT'S SO TRUE DRBILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D:rofl3:

Thanks for the welcome to all, I hail from Sydney
Canjuncru ,you will be a long way from where I am but you should have a great time up GBR ( sorry Great Barrier Reef), If anyone is in Sydney let me know I would be please to show you around and take you for a dive or 2
Saspotato, I know you from another web site Dive Oz, I use Bea One on that one
Thanks to all again
Peter

Thanks for the welcome to all, I hail from Sydney
Canjuncru ,you will be a long way from where I am but you should have a great time up GBR ( sorry Great Barrier Reef), If anyone is in Sydney let me know I would be please to show you around and take you for a dive or 2
Saspotato, I know you from another web site Dive Oz, I use Bea One on that one
Thanks to all again
Peter

Ah cool! I will keep an eye out on Dive Oz for you :) Actually I am up in Sydney on 23rd of August, going for a dive with Scubaroos to see the grey nurse sharks, can't wait! Where abouts do you dive up there? You guys are lucky with your 15C in winter :) I wish I could dive your way more often!

Hi beone from another Aussie

And if you don't mind me hijacking your thread, greetings all, since I've recently signed up myself after lurking for a while

Although I'm based in Oz and have dived there off Melbourne, Lord Howe Island and up north, I've done most of my diving in Asia and the Red Sea

And a special hello to any Philippines divers, where my DI and good friend Mark Cox works at Capt'n Gregg's in Sabang

If I might be allowed a shameless plug, Mark and the rest of the crew at CG's can show you some great diving around Puerto Galera :)

Now back to our regular programming...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom