Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adam78

New
Reaction score
New member, new diver here.

15 years after being enchanted by the experience of snorkelling in Menorca and 4 years after a try-dive at the Great Barrier Reef, in June I finally booked up to do my Open Water course. No, I can't explain what took me so long!

Now looking forward to a 3-day weekend of completing the OW dives and, before the ink has even dried in my log book, the Boat Diving course. Unsurprisingly, as this is all taking place in the charming (!) south of England, I'm also going to be pretty well acquainted with a Dry Suit by the time I'm done.

So, the big question is: what then? AOW? Buy myself a complete set of scuba gear? If you could start over again as a freshly-qualified OW diver, what (with the benefit of hindsight) would you recommend doing next? I'd like to make a long trip to the States, but want to make sure I'm in the best position as a diver to make the most of it.

Anyway, thanks for reading any advice, comments or suggestions will be gratefully received.

Adam

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Ask again on New Divers forum...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Back
Top Bottom