Kelpie wants to conch dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquacat8

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm new to the board. I'm a northern california kelpie girl, a cold water diver dreaming of visiting florida. I tend to do local, inexpensive beach dives in Monterey. I dream of one day moving somewhere where I can swim every day in warm water! I'd like to hear from floridians about their local diving, or from anyone else who has found a warm water place to live and dive that they love.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo: ..................
banana.gif

That's not a bad dream at all ............... friends think I'm nuts when I take off Christmas and park it under a palm tree with Christmas decorations in the Keys and watch the boats decorated with Christmas lights and everyone singing Christmas songs and Santa is waving dressed in shorts as the boats go by in a parade. Not bad at all ...

To be able to do feel like that everyday ... not bad at all.

and I like conch anyway ... fried, boiled, in soup, salad ... Yum!

welcome aboard

Welcome to the board.. New to diving so can't help too much w/locations.. I just love living in what my hubby terms "Paradisio" or Gilligan's Island w/electricity...

Hello to you,
As of July I am living in a place where I can dive right off the beach as well as access my other passion “Wreck dives” I am in S.E. Florida at Lauderdale by the Sea and I love it. We are very spoiled to have the best reef and great wrecks to dive as well as springs for all you “wet rock” kinda people :wink:
I hope you enjoy Florida and look me up when you get to town :)

Story Behind Your Screenname and Avatar
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...0085-story-behind-your-screenname-avatar.html

Thanks for your responses divers! I'm having fun surfing the board and dreaming of diving. Hope some of you are getting wet for real!

Diving in Savannah? That's interesting... my father retired down there but I've only been to visit once for a wedding. I thought there was such low viz from the delta that it would all be muck diving, but I imagine there are better spots offshore. If I get a chance to visit there again I'll have to explore. Lovely city...

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom