Hello all, Mukilteo WA here! Anybody wanna go diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello all, thanks for stopping by! I have been going through a bit of a rough time, the big D. The biggest problem is My ex wife, her two daughters and I all got scuba certified to go diving together, she has two dive buddies, I have none! I'm not trying to sound all pathetic, oh, woah is me. I just need to get out there and get some salt water therapy! Let me know if your up for it! I am fairly new to diving, but I have gotten my advanced open water cert, I have dove at night, deep, navigation, (could still really work on that) and naturalist. Please someone save me from a life of gear rotting in my garage! Thanks, and have a great day! Mike

welcome aboard

Mike, what's your schedule and availability? I'd be happy to meet up for a dive at Edmonds at some point.

Just went to your website about camping -- I thoroughly enjoyed reading about all your adventures with your family. I am a LITTLE further south on the east coast (Savannah, GA) and am going diving in late October to Ginnie Springs, FL where we'll be camping. It's an established campsite and our local DS goes there frequently to certify their students (I certified there, as well). It's a fun weekend with friends. Happy diving and camping!

(Oops, the post above was meant for Spectrum -- he's got a great website with good hints on camping, etc.) Roefamily4, sorry to hear of your troubles. I'm sure you'll find many dive buddies via your local DS and even SB. Just get out there and dive often! (Just talking about it makes me want to pack my gear and go!) Good luck and happy diving.

Thanks all for your kind words, even yours Scuba Girl RN, even if they were meant for someone else at first, you all have brightened my day. I'm looking forward to meeting for dives all around this area, my schedule changes daily, so I would have to plan quite a bit out, but it is something I really need to do. TSandM, you sound like you have a TON of diving experience! I would love to try to suck a bit of your knowledge from you before, during, and after some dives. I'll keep in touch, I'm hoping that maybe one day next weekend I will have a chance to get out. I just went through my dive gear since I got it from my ex, and it looks like it is all there, minus weights. I'll be getting them hopefully this week. Thanks again, have a great week!

Unfortunately, I'm working all next weekend, and then I'm taking off for Tahiti for three weeks. But don't despair -- Let's hook up after I get back!

WOW Tahiti! Any room in your carry on? I haven't worked the past two weekends, so I'm sure I'll be working this weekend too, but one never knows. I'd love to hook up when you get back and get some diving in. The vis should be getting better as we get into fall. Have fun on your trip! Thanks again for responding! Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom