Hello from Fayetteville, NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lafrench

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been diving only for two years but long enough to consider it a permanent hobby. I am interested in purchasing equipment and am looking for recommendations. I know I want an environmentally sealed reg. and also a BCD suitable for drysuit diving. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the board, how is fayetteNam now adays. On the reg, the Oceanice Delta 4 is a good bet. But it depends on how much you are looking to spend.

I have found that most dive shops will let you try several different brands in the water before you purchase. If that is not the case at your local shop maybe you should see what other dealers outside of your area are willing to do.

Hey and welcome from the Raeford area.

Where you been hiding Rich? Come up to Rolesville on the 11th and dive with us.

Where you been hiding Rich? Come up to Rolesville on the 11th and dive with us.

Man, Herman. I havent gotten wet all year. I have either been deployed or trying to get the new house squared away. Odds are not good me being there but at least I know someone will be there I know!

Geeze....I bet both my tanks need servicing......

welcome aboard

Thanks for the info. I don't want to say I'm not worried about the output of funds ...That's always a concern but quality of product is most important. My dive shop is recomending an Aqua Lung Kronos but they do not have it in stock. I have also dove the Zeagle flathead. This is the first "major" equipment i will be buying and I don't want to replace it right away.

Back
Top Bottom