Greetings from Paradise - St. Croix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stcroixscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello from paradise. As a somewhat recent advertiser here on Scubaboard, and frequent supplier of rum to Muggsy and Howard at various scuba dive tradeshows around the country I thought I should also sign on as a member. If you ever have any questions about diving the walls, wrecks, reefs, and Pier, on St. Croix please don't hesitate to let me know. I've lived here 23 years and LOVE IT. Any if you attend any of the scuba diving tradeshows around the country be sure to stop by our booth, say hi, and of course grab a bottle of rum from me. For those of you going to DEMA we won't be exhibiting this year (for the first time in several years) but I'll still be there and will still have a backpack full of rum with me. Good thing I don't drink rum, but I do drink red wine so let's meet during or after the show and share an adult beverage.

Welcome to the board! I have always wondered what the diving was like in USVI. Have done many of the islands south. We will be at the Chicago show in Feb. 09.

welcome aboard

Welcome aboard. I really like Cruzan. We visited the distillery when we were there.

Welcome to the BIG party, Ed! You have made our place a lot better with your presence! :D

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...
:sblogo:
... :colours::colours:...
banana.gif

How often do you schedule night dives to the pier at Frederiksted? I have been to St. Croix three times and have never been able to get that particular night dive crossed off my list of dives to do before I die!

Anytime two or more divers want to dive it. If it's just you we'll schedule it anyway and hope to find someone else. That's usually not a problem as it's a phenomenal dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom