Hello from BuddyCall and New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuddyCall

Equipment Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Wayne from Scientific Divers signing in. We’re producers of the Buddycall® underwater signaling device. I just want to say hello and to let everyone know that we’ll be taking and answering questions in the Manufactures Q&A forum soon. In the mean time feel free to visit us at buddycall.org. Buddycall will be displayed at the Trident Dive Equipment Booth at DEMA and we hope to see you there.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Safe and fun diving!

welcome aboard

Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the forums. I've been in Orlando twice now for DEMA but haven't been able to dive Florida yet. I'll be in the Keys for a friends wedding in the spring and am looking forward to getting in the water then.
Good Diving, Wayne

Hi Joyful,

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. Liked your video. I know it's a bit far but my good friend has opened a stand-up paddle board school here in New Zealand. He's very good and he's in a beautiful part of the country, check him out at: watercowboys.co.nz
There's a great shot of him with his board, etc.

Take care and good diving,
Wayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom