Another Newbie...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chark33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This is your newest member. I'm Charlotte. Originally from California, now in Atlanta. Hope to soon to be back in California- even if it's just for a visit.
Check out my profile, got some stuff coming up. I'm in a band. If you like heavy rock/metal. check out my site links.
I let everyone I meet know what I expect from them and myself from the beginning. I am never inappropriate or rude, so if you decide to speak to me, you should not be either.
Other than that I hope to dive with some of you soon!

Welcome to Scubaboard.com Chark. Hope you enjoy the board and can learn from some of the folks out here. Some of 'em are pretty smart.

Now that you are in Atlanta, head east sometime and check out the amazing diving off the North Carolina coast. If you need any recommendations, please let me know.

Dive Safe!

welcome aboard

welcome to scuba board enjoy the forums :wink:

Welcome to the 'Board! You're not too far from the Florida panhandle. Head on down sometime. There's a lot of great diving here.

Back
Top Bottom