New PA DIVER

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boyerk77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24

Hello my name is Kristie I just recently got my OWD certification. I have never snorkeled or dove before so this was bran new to me. I have to say that is the most amazing experience. I am looking forward getting other certifications and eventually making my way to warm water to dive.
I live about an hour north of Philly and the only diving around here for the most part is quarry. Hey I am not complaining....diving is diving no matter where you go.
I am really excited and looking forward to this whole new underwater world!!!
I am hoping that through this forum I am able to meet other divers...learn a few things and share experienced!!

lol
Kristie

Welcome and enjoy the water. You should find a lot of neat things on ScubaBoard. Have fun and get in the water as much as possible.

Welcome

BoyerK,
Welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy and learn a lot.

I am from the Reading area and ceritified with SSI through Scubaventure. I also go to Dutch quite often. Give a shout if you want to log some bottom time. Dutch is a good place to practice before you do any ocean diving.

Dive Safe.

welcome aboard Kriste and congratulations on your OW.

Back
Top Bottom