Greetings from Hong Kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

devilcoach

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone

I am active only in one native Hong Kong forum for diving.

Found this forum today. I love to share.

Started scuba diving since summer of 1999. Then I got Open Water Scuba Instructor cert from PADI at 2002.

As part-time instructor has 80 courses / students certified. Trying my best to do it in better way.

Just started maritime archaeology in Hong Kong and assisted for diving activities in different places of Asia, Philippine, Indonesia, Malaysia, Micronesia, Mainland China and Hong Kong SAR the most.

Thank you for looking. :D
Best Regards
devilcoach

welcome aboard

Welcome to Scuba Board, devilcoach. This is a great forum and you like to share so its already a great fit.

I was born in Hong Kong and have only been back twice, the last time was during the handover in '97. Strong chance I may be in Taiwan either July/August 2009 with some non-divers but will try to squeeze in some dives in Taiwan. Have you ever dived Taiwan?

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to scuba board. Have a wonderful weekend.

Welcome to Scuba Board, devilcoach. This is a great forum and you like to share so its already a great fit.

I was born in Hong Kong and have only been back twice, the last time was during the handover in '97. Strong chance I may be in Taiwan either July/August 2009 with some non-divers but will try to squeeze in some dives in Taiwan. Have you ever dived Taiwan?

Hi ScubaSamantha

I remember I went to Taiwan at 2003, we dived in "Green Island" for 3 days, nice crystal blue water quite Philippine like. We planned to stay there for 3/4 days for diving but we stayed there for 3 more days because of typhoon suspend both ferry and domestic flight. stuck. ran out of money for food ... haha ... Taiwanese friend of my accompany remittance us money... no credit card in a small island. Better check the weather forecast before to go diving in outlying island of Taiwan. :lotsalove:

ATM's are now located at the post office, 7/11 and family mart. Your problems are solved:)

yes, my info is really out of date.

well, shellbackdiver1, is there have more scuba diving shop nowadays? I love to go there again if things came more easier. thank you :wink:

Back
Top Bottom