New in Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rpwinters

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

I just wanted to drop a quick "Hi" to everyone here and introduce myself. I have been lurking for a while and thought it might be a good idea to register.

My wife and I were certified OW in May 08 by the great folks at Maya Diving in Tulum, Mexico when we were down there for a week. It was a blast. Much better that getting certified in a quarry.

We have been using two different LDS's: Columbia Scuba and Off the Wall Scuba . We will be going to Key Largo from 10/31-11/007 for our 5 year anniversary and diving with Rainbow Reef while we are there. We will be using their "Dive Guide" service since this will be our first dives without an instructor. We plan to start looking into some dives down in NC so we can do them over weekends.

Rob

Welcome aboard....hope you have fun and get as much out of this group as a lot of us have.

Thanks for all of the welcomes. My wife and I are slowly accumulating all of our gear, so it is nice to see another shop in the area.

:uwphotographer::bablefish:Good to see you here! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here! And dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom