Hello, wanna see a "pufferfish kiss?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WFREDL

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, this is WFREDL in Cape Girardeau, Mo. My last scuba trip was to Cozumel last year where I shot a video of what I call a pufferfish kiss. I posted it on YouTube, so if you would like to see it, just search "GeoMeoMy" for it and a few other videos of mine such as "Cozumel Traffic." I also have the sinking of a fire truck into Mermet Springs, a scuba diving quarry in Southern Illinois.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! I hope you have dove the Bonne Terre Mine and if you haven't you better plan on it soon! Most unique place in the world to dive!!!

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Uh, you can provide a link to your video, or there is a way to embed it in a post so it can be played there. Post in on Basic scuba if you'd like...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Hi, this is WFREDL in Cape Girardeau, Mo. My last scuba trip was to Cozumel last year where I shot a video of what I call a pufferfish kiss. I posted it on YouTube, so if you would like to see it, just search "GeoMeoMy" for it and a few other videos of mine such as "Cozumel Traffic." I also have the sinking of a fire truck into Mermet Springs, a scuba diving quarry in Southern Illinois.
Here is the video referred to:

WFREDL: Welcome! ... Here is how to do the above YouTube (yt) link: [yt]fBn0WpYRPgI[/yt]

Awwwhh that is so cute. So glad you didn't puff him up..

welcome aboard

Did it look like the puffer was blinded by dive lights to anyone. I was taught to not do that.

Back
Top Bottom