Hello From Tampa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ta70challenger78

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good day,
I am a new SB member and newly certified SSI diver. I am 30 years old and a 13 year active duty military member looking for knowledge and safe dive buddies for me and my friend who is also new to diving in the Greater Tampa area.

Welcome!

I've been diving for a while but my wife is just getting her certification through SSI so I suspect we will want to go quite a bit. I like springs and ocean dives off the east coast of Florida... never been in the gulf. I hear that any dive with 10 feet of visibilty is a good dive!

I also don't care for lakes since most of them are more-or-less night dives... no matter when you go.

I'm in Olrlando, so give me a holler. If you like springs, we'll be doing Blue Grotto and/or Devil's Den this weekend (10/26) for her OW cert dives.

Ken

welcome aboard

The Tampa area seems to have an active diving community so I'm sure you'll find plenty of new friends. Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.

Welcome!

I've been diving for a while but my wife is just getting her certification through SSI so I suspect we will want to go quite a bit. I like springs and ocean dives off the east coast of Florida... never been in the gulf. I hear that any dive with 10 feet of visibilty is a good dive!

I also don't care for lakes since most of them are more-or-less night dives... no matter when you go.

I'm in Olrlando, so give me a holler. If you like springs, we'll be doing Blue Grotto and/or Devil's Den this weekend (10/26) for her OW cert dives.

Ken

My friend and I are doing a 5k Saturday and Seaworld Sunday with our kids. She doesn't want to dive Devils Den any time soon that where we did our first check out dives and she isn't big fan of caves or hieghts. I have nothing planned for the week after though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom