Hello from Australia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello!

I'm 31 yrs old and learned to dive in the Caribbean area (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Bonaire). Dove there couple of years and also been diving in Thailand (Phuket) and Northern Australia. I'm looking to find a group of folks in Australia who dive fairly frequently. And I'm looking for a good school to get my rescue cert...I'd like to eventually get dive master cert. So if there are any recommendations I'd appreciate it. (I'm located in Melbourne.)

I love the peacefulness of diving. It's really quite fantastic being really calm and part of that world. And I love all the creatures - from flying gunards to whale sharks, box fish to octopus.

Well there's a bit about me. Please say hello!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Follow the purple link in my signature to check out the recent Aussie diving and let us know what you're up to. Our Aussie section is a great place to search out information on dive centres, locations and other bits and bobs...you might even find some good buddies!

Have a great time on the board and I look forward to seeing you around here (and maybe under the sea one day, too)!

hello and welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom