Hello From Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was also at DEMA it was ok.... I have been to vegas lots of times so that part is not very exciting but the scuba gear was cool. I live in san diego with the plans to move to south florida in the next 60 days to attend IDC and work as an instructor. It is turning out to be quite a decision with the current state of the economy. Anyway welcome to Scubaboard, where do you dive in Michigan?

Welcome to :sblogo:, Kelly! :wavey:

It was my first DEMA show. I did like it but like you I do not care much for Vegas.

Good luck with your new adventure and career in diving. I hope it goes well for you.

The only diving I do in Michigan is at Gull Lake (Kalamazoo area) and Baptist Lake (Grand Rapids area) to take out my students. The Great Lakes have some great diving and shipwrecks but the first thermo climb starts a 7 feet. By the time ou arrive to the wreck the bottom temps are in the 30's and 40's. I am a whimp and like warm tropical diving.

I have been to San Diego and it is a beautiful city.

Good Luck!
Scuba Kelly

Welcome to the board!

Welcome Kelly!! Maybe we'll meet at Gilboa or one of the quarries soon.

Again, welcome to Scubaboard.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom