Add one more OW Diver from Columbus, Georgia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mk706

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings y'all.

I finished up OW cert today down in Destin, Florida. I did my pool classes at Plant Ocean in Columbus, GA; I’m lucky to have such a great LDS. For the OW portion, I did a referral to ScubaTech out of Destin. They were great and I look forward to diving with them again soon. I've already signed up for a Nitrox class next week through Plant Ocean.

I’m heading down to San Juan, PR in ten days and hope to get in at least two days of diving. In January, I’m going on a diving trip to Roatan and then a second trip to the Bahamas on a cruise – good thing I got my certification otherwise I’d have wasted 18 days on the beach. I’m also looking forward to finding other dive spots along the Panhandle.

I probably jumped the gun by purchasing gear – Scubapro all around:
MK17/S555 reg
Knighthawk BCD
And the free-with-purchase Aladin Prime computer; not to mention the other bits of kit.

I figured a month of lurking was long enough. At some point in the future I may be able to contribute, but until then I’ll read up. Thanks, Mark

Congrats on the OW and soon be Nitrox cert. Enjoy your trips and dive safe as well as smart...

Congratz!
Seems we're getting a lot of Georgia OW's lately, pretty soon you guys'll have enough to start your own group here on the board.

scott, where are you located? i'm a "proud" EMU alum ('01).

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom