Hello from Brooklyn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hazmat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm Ken. I just got my open water certification this past weekend at Dutch Springs with Ocean Horizons Scuba, who have been great. I was going to Roatan in Dec., but long sad story short, the trip has been cancelled. I'd definitely like to do some real diving in the near future, but not sure when or where. Maybe I'll do OHS's trip to Cozumel in Feb.

Welcome Ken! If you are looking for people and places to dive check out the group DiveNY under wreck valley.

Hi, I'm Ken. I just got my open water certification this past weekend at Dutch Springs with Ocean Horizons Scuba, who have been great. I was going to Roatan in Dec., but long sad story short, the trip has been cancelled. I'd definitely like to do some real diving in the near future, but not sure when or where. Maybe I'll do OHS's trip to Cozumel in Feb.

Hello Ken in Brooklyn, Welcome to Scubaboard and Welcome to Diving !!! Congrats on completing your Basic Open Water certification. It is unfortunate that your Roatan trip has been cancelled. However, good for you to be right on top of looking for an alternate trip, for which Cozumel would be a great choice. Jump on over to the Cozumel Forum and you will be able to find out a great deal of information. There are trip reports and video's galore to check out. Regardless of where you end up diving, Enjoy and have a Great time ! Sue Sue

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom