Greatings from the Desert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone on the board,
I am new to this board and sort of new to scuba. I have always loved being in the water. Every summer and most winters I am at the lake in the water. Until recently, I have never understood what an amazing world was right under my feet while floating on the surface. I have gone under many times at a local lake that I have grown up on and an still continuing to explore all that was there that I never knew.

I am joining this board to hopefully learn and branch out more. I am looking for advice, pictures, deals on trips, and tips to keep it all safe.

I have a buddy who is also my wife and partner in life. We are open to taking trips with other couples to make new friends in the water. :cheers:

Welcome to the board. USA is a big place, you may find it helpful to list a state or even a city and state in locating local dive buddies. Do you dive cold, warm or in between? Lakes or ocean?

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom