Come over to Cambodia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SimonW

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all

Thanks for the invite to a great site. Very useful information.
I live in Cambodia and have just completed a dive tour to Dahab, Egypt! Must recommend as i had an awesome time.:wink:
But!!
Come on over to Cambodia and let me show you what the coast has to offer, the culture, the people..its all here!
I am setting up shop...and along with the following guys offer it all

sorry can't post urls....w w w.marineconservationcambodia.org

Anyway off to Philippines now to go diving!

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon,

I'm living in Thailand at the moment but are planing to move to Santa Marta Colombia for a while in January 2010. I'm really excited about it. Where in Colombia do you live? Maybe you can give me some tips of some dive sites.

Welcome aboard.

Sanna

Simon is in Cambodia, not Colombia. Both places I would like to see though and now I know people in both :D

Hi Simon,

I'm living in Thailand at the moment but are planing to move to Santa Marta Colombia for a while in January 2010. I'm really excited about it. Where in Colombia do you live? Maybe you can give me some tips of some dive sites.

Welcome aboard.

Sanna

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom