Howdy from San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

veritas_et_spes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well, I got PADI OW certified about a couple of months ago, and currently in the middle of the AOW course.

I've been reading up this forum religiously for the last few months. It's amazing how much information there is to read...

I also recently purchased all my gears (Zeagle Ranger, Suunto Cobra, ScubaPro MK10/S600) based on the info I got from this site!

Are there any divers from SD? I still haven't gotten any diver buddies yet (my so-called friends are not into Scuba :shakehead:) which makes it hard to go out and dive more than I should.

Well, it's good to be here! :D

Welcome to the 'board!!!!!!!!!!!

yup, plenty of SD divers (and SC fans) here.... feel free to drop on down to your local So.Cal. forum and join in the fun: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/

Hey, if you can make it, a bunch of us will be @ Avalon, Catalina this weekend... join in and meet future dive budies, Hope to see you in the water someday soon.

Unfortunately, I am doing a bit of house-hunting this weekend with my realtor (in the middle of selling/buying) :(

But I would definitely love to join you next time! And hopefully, by then, I would have improved my scuba skills to not suck so much in the midst all the expert divers :D

By the way, GO TROJANS! We're going to crush Cal this weekend! :D

I hope no Cal fan/alum is looking at this post :wink:

Welcome to the board - new San Diego Member. Have you looked at Carlsbad for your house shopping? We've been here 10 years. Love it.

ScubaFit.

I am too close to Carlsbad (in San Elijo Hills), and trying to move to a high-rise Downtown condo.

I am trying to move away from the weekly house chores to find more time for diving :D

Any good diving spots near Carlsbad/La Costa/Encinitas?

welcome aboard

A couple of weeks ago I did a scubafit presentation for the Hammerhead Aquamarines Dive Club at the Scuba Center at Camp Pendleton. They are open to the public and have a website with a diving schedule. I think one of the gals from the scuba center does night dives during the week in Encinitas. A downtown high rise condo sounds nice. May be a good time to get one at a good price.

Back
Top Bottom