New to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CPT OZZY

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I'm new to scubaboard. This site was recommended to me by my LDS owner Bob Bunkley.

I'm an RN by profession, been diving (certified) about 2 years. I have just a few minutes under 24 hours toal Bottom time, I have PADI OW, AOW, Rescue, and NAUI Nitrox Certs.

I currently live in the Savannah GA area. My Last dive was this past weekend to Devils Den and Blue Grotto (Florida). I've also dove Ginnie springs and Troy Springs Florida, along with some local lakes. I've made several trips to the Florida Keys.

Prior to my certification I did "resort dives" in Cancun and Grand Caymen. Work took me to Honduras for several months so I took advantage and did my OW and AOW in Roatan (I know.....bummer huh :D)

My most recent purchases(several months ago) have been an Al 80 (for my day trips) and Aeris Atmos AI,

My next purchase will be Spring Straps for my Fins.

I will be moving to Fayateville NC in the next few months - Anyone familiar with that area / good Local Dive Shops / dive sites etc.?

Well - Thats me

Thanks

CPT OZZY

welcome aboard

Hello,

I will be moving to Fayateville NC in the next few months - Anyone familiar with that area / good Local Dive Shops / dive sites etc.?

CPT OZZY

Oh I have really good news for you Cpt Ozzy. You will be diving offshore North Carolina (Morehead City) and Offshore South Carolina (North Myrtle Beach). You will be diving the Graveyard of the Atlantic amoung many shipwrecks of WWll and the American Civil War. Very interesting diving with LOTS of history and lots of large sea creatures. Prepare to do some fabulous diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom