Hello from Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cspringer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

I'm new to diving. I'm currently in a PADI Open Water course and will hopefully pass all my exams and skills this weekend. What I'm having trouble with is my husband's dive computer (Suunto Gekko) is a rental and it is not recording his dives. I bought a Suunto Gekko and it records mine fine. Is there a way to reset his computer so it will record his dives? There is no history or any entries in the logbook. Since his was a rental, it has a bunch of cool dives that other people did, but no evidence of his dives. The last entry was recorded in August 08. We just did a confined dive in the pool 14 feet last night (11/5/08). All of my information is in my logbook, but on his computer nothing shows up.

Does anyone have any advice?

Candy

Welcome to the 'board and in the underwater world!!!!!!

Regarding your question; If this is rental, does the dive shop want or can help? You can ask Suunto directly... here is the link: Find Answers (Page 1 of 5)

More importantly, please feel free to drop on down to your new So.Cal. forum and join in the fun: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/ You and husband..... get that license to start your real learning while having fun and get wet with many new dive buddies here.
Hope to see you in the water some day soon.

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom