Try SCUBA for FREE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ichabod818

Reaction score
Ahoy y'all,
I'm new to the SCUBA industry, but I don't think that I've every grown to love something so much so soon! SCUBA diving is awesome and needs to be shared with the entire non-diving community. At the Scuba Shack in Florence KY, we are now offering FREE Try Scuba Experiences so that folks who have not yet taken the plunge can get wet and see what they're missing!

Welcome to scubaboard! Some shops offer this pretty good idea to give people a taste.

Hello! Welcome to the board! from another Kentuckian. Yes, a lot of shops (maybe not all) will offer a Try Scuba or Discover Scuba for free. It will let you decide if it is or isn't for you without a commitment. It's a great program & probably one of the favorites I like to do. Something about watching someone breathe underwater for the first time.:D

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom