Hello from Williams Lake, BC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmumford

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Good evening everyone :)

I'm from the great white north... yes, we got snow yesterday!!

Last month I got my Open Water certification and can't wait to get started on this underwater adventure!

I am a wedding photographer so every chance that I get, I book weddings in the tropics so that I can now dive wherever I go!

I am off to Playa del Carmen in three weeks and will be spending four days diving, and then going to Kauai in February. I'm getting excited!

Is there anyone out there that lives nearby to me? Would be cool to dive together!

I'm in the process of collecting gear, so far I just have the basics, mask, snorkel and some super cool fins, but plan to have the rest by next May when I plan to take my AOW in the Queen Charlottes.

I'm excited to be apart of this forum and can't wait to see what kind of pictures I can get myself when Im in Cozumel!

=)
Robyn

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom