Hello from Las Vegas!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DesertDiver2008

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just signed up on the boards, figured I could bug you all with countless questions later about gear and fun dive locations!! Oh crap, no spell check! ACK!! oh whew..:dork2:

Just signed up on the boards, figured I could bug you all with countless questions later about gear and fun dive locations!! Oh crap, no spell check! ACK!! oh whew..:dork2:

Welcome on Board! And yes, sure there's spellcheck. It's the check mark that says ABC in the upper right hand corner of your dialogue box. You may have to download it first.

Greetings from the Keys and welcome to Scubaboard. Just a note. . . I taught at Desert Divers in Las Vegas for years, moved away nearly 10 years ago, however . . . is that where you got certified?

welcome aboard

Nope, I got certified at Sports Chalet, which is a PADI school... and thanks for the Cabo info, I'm headed to Cancun Mexico in Feb! woo! can't wait!!!

No one ever had a bad time in Cancun. . . . Cheers!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom