Hello from South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redhawk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, new to this forum, new to scuba (doing course in December with wife & 2 kids) and based a looooo..............oong way away from most people on here. Lets have some fun!:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Hi, new to this forum, new to scuba (doing course in December with wife & 2 kids) and based a looooo..............oong way away from most people on here. Lets have some fun!:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

welcome from sunny scotland Brrrrrrrrrrrr :rofl3:

Thanks for the welcomes, we're based in Johannesburg!

Welcome to Scuba Board. You've come to the right place to have FUN, cause we have tons of that here!!!!!!!

welcome aboard

Aangenamekennis - There's more here from Sunny SA than you think! Even though some are a long way away! (Wow - the spell checker hates that first word)!)

Thanks for all the welcomes, it's nice to find some more South Africans too!Nothing against anyone else, just a bit difficult to hook up with someone in Hawaii for a quick weekend dive! Tridacna I had a look at your profile, nice shots of some intimidating white feeshies! LOL! Were they taken at Gaansbaai?

Welcome Red yeah us SA ppl are here just not in big numbers as the rest of the other countries :p Yeah same based in JHB too , Well have fun blowin bubbles

Tridacna I had a look at your profile, nice shots of some intimidating white feeshies! LOL! Were they taken at Gaansbaai?

Yip. Gaansbaai and False Bay. I dive whenever I get down there. (Twice a year).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom