Hello from Virginia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelagic Penguin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi there! I'm an Environmental Science major at the University of Mary Washington, VA. Briny Liney (on SB) has been coordinating the creation of a Scuba Club at our university, and four of us wanted to get PADI certified, so we did! Well, almost... We're a few open water dives away from certification, but it's getting a little too cold at the quarry to finish before next year, so we'll finish our certification in the spring. At any rate, I've absolutely adored what I've experienced so far, and hope to give diving a new home in my heart!

Hi there and welcome..Nice to see that the college is expanding their programs and clubs there, and you have a great bagpipe band there as well ; )

Hey Lyssa! Welcome to ScubaBoard!
It's a lot of fun and there are tons of cool people on here full of their sage advice. Welcome to the world of diving!

Some advice is sage, other is total bull **** :)

Welcome Lyssa :) :) :) Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Welcome. I'm about 15 miles away in Stafford VA.
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom