Hello from Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TGT

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:shark:
Hi: Here is a short note about me. I live close to where Lake Huron & Superior meet. Needless to say most of my dives are in cold water, about 4 degrees C/40 degrees F. Although we dive various sites in rivers and smaller lakes, the most intresting sites are the various ship wrecks in our area. There are probably a hundred wrecks within a two hour drive of where I live, if you add in techanical diving the list would likely double.
I have been diving for almost 30 years, but still only do recreational type dives. Over the years I have had the chance to dive several "warm water" places such as Bonaire, Cozumel, Cuba, and Egypt.We are going back to Cozmuel in march /09 and the Galapagos in 2010. We also plan to do more dives in the Straights of Mackinac and Whitefish Point on Lake Superior which have many wrecks within the 130 foot depth range.

Welcome to the board TGT, I'm down at the warmer end of Huron, Plenty of wrecks down here a little warmer !

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom