Cheers from Maryland, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrorick

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm an old fart, new to diving (bucket list sort of thing) but having a great time!
Recently did the PADI certification dives in Virginia - Lake Rawlings and had a great time! It's getting a bit cool so I think my last dive up here will be Mill Brook Quarry, VA next week. Looking forward to a Florida trip in December and don't know where after that... Suggestions? Also looking for a diving buddy in the area and for trips!

Be Safe!

-jim

I'm an old fart, new to diving (bucket list sort of thing) but having a great time!
Recently did the PADI certification dives in Virginia - Lake Rawlings and had a great time! It's getting a bit cool so I think my last dive up here will be Mill Brook Quarry, VA next week. Looking forward to a Florida trip in December and don't know where after that... Suggestions? Also looking for a diving buddy in the area and for trips!

Be Safe!

-jim
jrorick,

I suggest getting with the DC/VA/MD SCUBA meetup group, they meet at "Clare and Don's Beach Shack" in falls church the first Monday of every month at 7pm. You can google them and check out their meetup web site.

Really good people and a great cross section of divers from novice to "old Farts" like me.

Just spent a week in Key Largo, Vis 80-100ft incredible marine life. Have fun and dive safe

Welcome Bro, even though you are old :)

Travis, where in Westminster you from? I grew up there and live in Union Bridge area now. . .

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom