New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DESIGNERDIVER

IS IT SUMMER YET?
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi MY NAME IS TRISH and I am new to diving. Just finished the pool work and written tests (PADI)I have my checkout dives scheduled for the end of december in key largo with silent world. Right now I am doing research on what gear to buy and some great dive sites for beginners. Preferably in florida. (hate the cold) just wanted to say hello and introduce myself:d

Hi there,

I am new to diving myself. Did my books and pool stuff last week and am finishing up my open water dives for cert this saturday.

Welcome to the board. Everyone here is very helpful!

Hi jenna,
thanks for the welcome andgood luck on saturday! Let me know how it went. what challenged you during your check out dives etc.

Hi Trish. Here's a welcome to you from England. Florida is a great idea for your checkouts. Diving for me is about warm water too. Well done on completing your pool and paper work and good luck with the open water. You're going to love the ocean.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Wish it was Dec 31st already (am scheduled for december 29th and 30th) this way it would be past me LOL :D

Hey Trish. Enjoy the site. Good information, entertainment, and human drama abound. Best tip I've recieved here is: buy your personal gear and rent big stuff (BCD, Reg, etc) for several trips so you can see what suits you. Happy Diving.

Welcome!

Florida has great diving year 'round! Have fun on your dives.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom