Hello from Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon_Tupper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi folks!

What a HUGE forum! Finding this site is great news because I'm having trouble making time go by quickly. 34 days until I travel to the Mayan Riviera to dive Cozumel and a few cenotes. With all the reading to do here, it'll pass in no time.

Jon

welcome aboard

LOL, I love Fort McMurray. It is a really interesting place to work and do business. The great outdoors here are amazing. I truly do love it up here. However I would not get under the water without a serious drysuit and a few shots of Scotch. LOL

How long ago were you up here? How long did you stay?

LOL, I love Fort McMurray. It is a really interesting place to work and do business. The great outdoors here are amazing. I truly do love it up here. However I would not get under the water without a serious drysuit and a few shots of Scotch. LOL

How long ago were you up here? How long did you stay?

I don't know if I could consume enough Scotch??

My hubby worked in Ft Mac from 1997 - 2001. He also was in love with the outdoors. My brother is still up there - he's in love with the $$.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom