Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

My name is Blanca and I work with Deep Exposure at Cozumel, Mex.

I am new at these forum and I anything you want to know about Cozumel I may know the answer. I am mexican

I am new on the diving, I certified July 2008 but I dont dive daily.

I bouyancy is not very good and I still nervous getting in the water.

What can you recomend?

hi and welcome
as for the buoyancy ,get your weights right first and then your breathing,relax nothing happens fast underwater.

Welcome tot he board :)

For me "it" happened on a night dive. Half an hour in I realized that I was not thinking about diving, I was just concentrating on the "fish life" in the beam from the torch.. :)

// Magnus;

Hi Blanca and welcome to SB. You'll find lots of info here. I was certified last year and have found loads of information and lots of help on the threads. met some great people as well. It was snorkeling in Cozumel in 2007 that got me to get certified. I love that place. It's beautiful and one of my favorite places to visit. Welcome!

Welcome Bianca, follow Zerovis' tips and just get into the water as much as possible. I'd love to dive Cozumel someday.

Hello Bianca,

I am also nervous for the first few minets when i get in ... I find that by focasing on whats around me and watching the other divers helps me to come down and relax. Also i find not thinking about it so much and watching what the dive master does with his body helps out a lot with my buoyancy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom