New to ScubaBoard, need recs for diving Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DCheepas

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello, everyone. I'm glad to have found this board!

My family's considering going to Los Suenos in Puntarenos, Costa Rica, for a topside vacation and I'm trying to figure out how to stay underwater most of the time without blowing my budget.

From what I can gather, it's going to take some effort to go diving. (I got spoiled being able to dive from the beach in St. Lucia!) SterlingDiver wrote an excellent report about the area, and it seems like it'll be an interesting place to go. I wanted to see if anyone else had experience in that region.

Does anyone know of additional places to dive in that area or have any suggestions for other hotels in which to stay? Alternatively, does anyone have other suggestions for other vacation spots where the family can stay dry while I hang out with the fish? (I couldn't convince them to go to Bonaire)

thanks so much.
-DCheepas

Back
Top Bottom