Hello from Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xsnapplemanx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone. I'm a new diver, not even certified yet. That will change within the next couple months or so when I finish up my class. I'm very excited to be involved with such an extraordinary sport. I love to go blow bubbles and ready to see what the underwater world has to offer! I'm beginning my collection of gear and am here to get some advice, make some friends, and find some of the best diving places around. So, feel free to say hello! :D

Good to see another local diver on this site. You'll soon learn that this site, like the sport, is very addicting.

I am quickly learning how addicting the site is, but I'm more excited to get into the water. Is there anywhere close to home that is a good place to start building my experience?

Oh hell yeah. Not sure exactly where you are, but 288 Lake is just east of 288 off of 610S. Twin Lakes is really shallow right now but that's at Hwy. 6 and 288. Mammoth Lake just opened last year and they have some of the old Astroworld rides in it. That's a bit further south in Clute, Tx. The place I've done the most diving is at the Blue Lagoon, which is exit 123 off of 45- just north of Huntsville. There's plenty of places within a few hours of here, also. Just do a search under texas swamp divers subforum on this site to find out more dive sites in Tx.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom