New to Freediving Dallas Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flipper1983

Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone...I am new to freediving and spearfishing just thought I would say Hello. I live about an Hour east of Dallas Texas in Greenville. Is there anyone else in the area that freedives or goes spearfishing? I have already spoke to Freediver on here and can't wait to take one of his freediving clinics this summer.

Thanks
Richard

Hello Flipper 1983

I live in the Dallas area and dive at Clear Springs Scuba Park in Terrell, TX when it warms up a bit. I am also new to spear fishing and have made a couple of trips out to the rigs with the South Texas Freedivers association. I sure I will be diving very soon.

Ken

Thanks for the shout Ken....I have been out to Clear springs and dove it before it was nice. I am taking a trip up to Bull Shoals in Arkanasas in July and i can't wait. Gonna get in that clear water and spear me some catfish.

Richard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom