N Carolina Divetig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divetigger

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. 37/m living in Apex(Raleigh) NC. Fairly new to diving and looking forward to all the tips and advice ..

Welcome to SB!

Fill out your profile and it will help people get a better idea what you may be interested in.

I am assuming you have been to Fantasy Lake? NC in general is a decent place to be if you dive as the quarry is not bad, you are only afew hours from world class wreck diving and cave country is only a 9 hour drive away.

Welcome to the board. There are a bunch of us in the area diving somewhere most any weekend and some during the week as well. If you are looking for a club, Down Under has an active dive club with a lot of members and a monthly meeting (next Tue night) that usually has 40 to 50 members attending. Please come join us, pm me if you want details. Also check the link in my sig for more local divers.

Back
Top Bottom