New Member Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ginny Smith

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just a quick introductory post. I just returned from a dive trip in Cozumel (our favorite dive site), where I logged my 50th dive. We prefer the Caribbean, and have enjoyed St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Belize, Honduras, Playa del Carmen, Cancun, and, of course, our favorite, Cozumel.

Hubby and I are dive wimps -- we only dive in warm waters, like the Caribbean. Tried Cabo san Lucas in January a year or so ago, and even with a 7mm suit, we were too cold to have fun. If it's not fun, we don't do it.

I happened upon this site by accident, and now I'm going to surf around the discussion boards and see if I can discover the answer to a question we had during our last dive.

Welcome... don't keep us hangng on - what's the question?

Sorry! I didn't mean to keep you in suspense. I posted my question over on the Accidents and Incidents board, about whether or not an episode of violent vomiting my hubby had last week after a dive in Cozumel could have been DCS. The consensus was no.

(Tried to post a URL to the thread, but I'm a newbie. They won't let me post URLs until I've made 5 posts or more!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom