Getting back into Diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jojo75

New
Reaction score
I have not been diving in 4 years. I got certified by a Scuba shop in Memphis, TN, but I have lost my certification. Does anyone know how to get it back or reinstated. Is there some kind of database that holds all licensed divers. Thanks for the feed back!

first, what type of certification did you receive? if it was padi, it is very easy to find. if you are padi certified, any padi facility can look up your certification. if you are padi certified and would like me to verify your credentials, PM me with your first name, last name and middle initial as well as your date of birth, and i will verify. from there, any padi shop can replace your card ($30.00 approx.) by having you send a digital photo. if you are not padi certified, the process can be a little more difficult.

hope this helps:)

If you do start diving again - it's good to do a "scuba review" with an instructor or DM just to make sure you remember all the important stuff :)! Welcome Back!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom