Hello from Beijing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. . . You may be our first visitor from China, and you can be president of the Beijing dive club. :D Although being on the ground, you probably know many more divers. Introduce yourself, your instructor, and other divers to us, with whatever club name you like.

Click on the "Forums" button on the top of each page, and scroll past information about dive training, Equipment, and keep going down the list to "Regional diving and resorts". There is a sub group for Asia, but having just looked, there are divers reporting in from Korea and Thailand, leaving a very big gap in the world map of diving.

We have a regular poster from Russia, who dives the freshwater rivers. I post occasionally about diving in southern U.S. swamps, It's fun to dive in 3 feet of water and weeds, to hunt alligator gar, a fish with teeth.

Look through reports from around the world. We all would like to dive the warm tropical waters with great visibility, and when we are not in our cold muddy lakes, we dream of the beaches. Read about the tropical water of Mexico, Egypt, Australia, Thailand. . . I won't get to see them all, I'll never dive the Russian rivers, but I have a diver there, doing the same things I can do at home.

Let the rest of the world know about your experiences, and the experiences of divers around you.

Welcome to Scuba Board, impecabler.

You are the first ScubaBoarder I've posted with in Beijing!!! The last time I was in China and Hong Kong was for the handover in '97. Great time and great celebration.

Congratulations on your recent OW certification. Keep us posted on your dives in that part of the world. Don't be a stranger!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom