greetings from miami :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hi all, i am a scuba newbie but am looking forward to many years of diving. i am fortunate enough to live in a beautiful city where diving can be done all year round. i have only done one trip so far but it was amazing. went to freeport with my friends at my local dive shop and had an absolute blast. diving with rentals was nice but now its time to get my own gear and really get into this. after a few days of research i have decided to go with an atomic aquatics b2 reg with the ss1 octo/inflator, oceanic atom 2.0, and the atomic split fins. i already bought the bcd and mask before i went on the trip and am a few weeks away from buying everything. just waiting to finish school so i can buy and use shortly after. any suggestions or opinions on the gear i have decided on before i make any purchases?

Hi there & welcome aboard! If you need gear advice - I'd post directly in the gear forums! There are penty of people on board who love to give advice ;-)!

we ahve found that leisure pro has th ebest prices on dive gear...i purchased 4 full sets of it for my family and it all came from leisure pro and trust me when u r buying that much gear you look for great prices...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom