Any divers in Austin, TX?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reticentDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am new to Austin and I am looking for people to dive with, and some info on the local diving scene.

I was working in South East Asia for a few years and learned to dive there. I was reticent to start but now I love it. This is my first time living in the US, and I don't know how things work here. I used to rent my tanks and regs before but I don't know if this is common here.

Can anyone give me a few pointers on the best way to get wet 'round here?
Cheers!

Hi there,welcome on :sblogo:
Do have a look in your local forum.

Tons of Texans here to welcome you! Austin, SA, DFW and Houston all represented. Check out the link above, the swamp divers. Cool group, been to some of the get togethers. Lots of fun times and new people to meet!

Hi all,

I am new to Austin and I am looking for people to dive with, and some info on the local diving scene.

I was working in South East Asia for a few years and learned to dive there. I was reticent to start but now I love it. This is my first time living in the US, and I don't know how things work here. I used to rent my tanks and regs before but I don't know if this is common here.

Can anyone give me a few pointers on the best way to get wet 'round here?
Cheers!

Next Friday there will be a meeting of Swampers at Freddie's on South First. Best place to meet the local crazies and get your questions answered. If you lucky, you may even get the right answer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom