Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome anav711, I'm also new to the board. I imagine you have some sweet diving where you're at!

anav711 once bubbled...
New to the board, in Guam and loving the dives.

Hi anav

I am envious. I lived on Saipan for almost three years and know you are going to do some great diving out there. If you ever get by Micronesian Dive Associates, tell Larry Klinehoffer that David Sosebee said hello. He was my course director when I became an instructor.

David
now in Centeral Texas

hey anav711,

Im on Guam as well, possibly we could get together sometime and blow some bubbles. The wife and I have quite a few dives on Guam, and maybe we could guide you around a bit if ud like.

Just as a side note, what does anav711 mean? It sounds very familar to me, but I just cant seem to get a good track on it.

Oh well, Ill just go back to my finger painting.

tiny bubbles

Welcome to the board

Welcome aboard, anav711.

Hi David, I was just browsing around and somehow found this site and saw your posting. I am still in Guam and still at MDA. I would sure like to hear from you and get your email address. Mine is still the same as before.

Back
Top Bottom