Just stopped by to say Hi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IBKuz

Registered
Reaction score
Just noticed this forum so I thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Ian and the whole family (wife, son 15 yrs & daughter 13 yrs) have completed our OW certification this summer. I have also completed my AOW and am just completing my RD cert. I will be looking at getting my DM cert. over the next two years (experience/money permitting) as I want to have as much knowledge while diving with my family (and new dive buddies). Luckily my brother-in-law is an instructor so untill I bring my skill level up we will be in good hands while diving.

We live in the Toronto area in Ontario, Canada and will be doing most of our diving locally in the Great Lakes. Though I have not been Scuba Diving long I have been an avid Skin Diver most of my life. I am also a First-Aid instructor for the Canadian Ski Patrol System so now have two recreational hobbies to pass away the four seasons (Yes, yes, I know I can dive the four seasons but then I won't have time to ski which is my first passion, sorry guys and gals).

Hope to see you in the water some time,

Ian

Nice to see another diver in Ontario. There are a few of us around. If you and your family want to go diving anytime just post in the OFWF section. Again, welcome to the board.

More Freaks!! (Ontario Fresh Water Freaks that is.) Welcome to the Board.

Diverlady

Thanks for the hello's, hope to meet some of you in (or around) the water.

Ian

Welcome. I think you will find this site to be a amazing source of information.

Cheers and welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom