Hallo from the Tampa Bay Area of Florida :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingsiren

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was just PADI OW certified last weekend, and I'm excited to get in the water and dive more! I am going on at least 3 more dives in the upcoming 3 weeks, :D and I've already started looking for a BCD! So stoked about making this a part of my life. Thank you to everyone on the board the past week for all the great info for a new diver like me!:wink:

congrats on your ow and welcome. checkout the florida conch divers section of this board:D

I definitely will have a look! Just joined a local dive club via meetup :)

I was just PADI OW certified last weekend, and I'm excited to get in the water and dive more! I am going on at least 3 more dives in the upcoming 3 weeks, :D and I've already started looking for a BCD! So stoked about making this a part of my life. Thank you to everyone on the board the past week for all the great info for a new diver like me!:wink:

Welcome. We have so many great dive place in Florida! Don't forget about all the fabulous shore diving places. Be sure to check out my blog. Danielle's dives on wordpress. Lots of good Florida info.

I have a few dives with my LDS planned during the next couple of weeks, mostly just boat dives in the Gulf. Though I will easily say, Florida is one of the best places in the US to be a scuba diver :cool2:

Hi there. Come to the "right coast" when you can. Check out the Conch Divers forum. Lot's of pleasant folks here on this side. :D

haha the "right" coast.. nice :)

Back
Top Bottom