Hello From Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cb750

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All,

Its good to find a community out there. I just got certified a few months ago, and am a little bit obsessed now. I live south of boston in Hull. Been diving off the shore around here, and hope to get some suggestions on cool local sites, and maybe some dive buddies too.

actually heading out tomorrow morning, not sure where yet... once I solidify a boat situation I definately want to get out to hardings ledge and the Kiowa.

Hello cb750, welcome to scubaboard. I to am a pretty new diver and this is a great place to learn allot from. I t became addicted to diving and this website. If you are ever heading up to Maine drop a post in the New England Lobster Divers forum. Maybe we can do a dive. Lots of shore diving up here. Good luck and dive, dive, dive.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board, it's a great resource. I also recomend checking out the New England Lobster Divers section of the board as people are often posting looking for buddies. I've never gone diving down by you as I mainly dive Cape Ann. That said, if you're up in the area drop me a PM, I'm always looking to go diving.

I am not new to diving, but have not dove much up in New England lately... I live in Portsmouth Rhode Island, and would love some boat dives, shore dives, night dives, lobster dives or whatever works...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom